Aug 1, 2013

Fucking Blah

It's taking way too long to do what I want to do. I'm still waiting to hear something from C4S. I sent my fax form in on Monday so now it's just a waiting a game.

I was also trying to figure out how to add posts on here to different pages, and since I'm not really blogger savvy, I just decided to create a new blog as my store for socks and other items. It's pretty much naked cause I still have loads of pics to take of my shit to sell lol. Then I have to figure out how to link paypal to here so that you guys can make your purchase(s), and I'm not savvy in that area either lol.

And I want to make a new blog or re-do a current one as my poetry blog. Again I know poetry can be boring but I think my poems are quite lively and will keep you entertained. So I might want to get started on that sometime tonight. I think I'm actually going to pull an all-nighter because I'm itching to continue a poetry piece I'm working on, I have to lay ideas out for it which I may or may not post publicly, but I would like for anyone interested to see an in-depth presentation on how I work when writing poems, so idk yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment